Why working with Kumquat ?
Kumquat’s is a France-based independant public relations agency. The agency’s founder has over 10 years of work experience with communications and PR.
Sabrina Pessanha Foucaud was born in Paris to parents from Spain and Portugal. As a dedicated professional, she has a deep knowledge of French media outlets, especially travel & lifestyle editors, and also digital influencers. Sabrina has an excellent sense of ways to reach out to your audience : editors, bloggers, other digital influencers and online communities. At her spare time, she runs a travel blog in French called Détours du monde.
★ Valuable knowledge of French travel operators, media outlets and online communities
★ Deep understanding of digital PR and social media ;
★ Extensive expertise of generating and implementing effective communication strategies
Quick career overview
- Since January 2017 > Independant PR and Influencer Marketing Consultant (Bordeaux, France). Client portfolio : Inspira Hotels ; Groupe Nemea ; VisitAlgarve ; The Student Hotel ; Hachette Tourisme…
- 2016 > PR Manager, Siblu (Pessac, France)
- 2014-2015 > Senior PR Consultant, Article Onze (France)
- 2013-2014 > Senior PR Consultant, Interface Tourism (France)
- 2011-2013 > Press Officer, Mairie de Saint-Ouen (France)
- 2010 > Communications executive, Fondation pour la Recherche sur la Biodiversité (France)
- 2006-2009 > Media monitoring Consultant, CISION / Argus de la presse (France)